rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sigh...they really are all sluts aren't they?

Sigh...they really are all sluts aren't they?

I'm less than one year into taking the red pill. Personally I think I've come a long way in this year, but there are still times when the naivete in me comes through. Despite reading many many articles in the manosphere, Solomon's posts, Roissy/Heartiste's posts, and of course Roosh and the forum here, my ingrained nature is to still think that some girls can be good, caring and not sluts. Well, let's just say I got a reality check last night. I hope some of you remember this story and take it to heart as a lesson to not let your guard down, pay attention to warning signs, and come to accept the sad but true nature of our chromosomal counterparts. In fact this is not a woe is me thread by any means, but rather a story demonstrating that women are, sadly, who we thought they were.

I've been banging/seeing this girl for about 6 weeks now; however in no way was it an LTR, or even a potential LTR. Probably somewhere between a fuck buddy and a part-time girlfriend. Took me 3 dates to bang her, cute 20 year old girl from the midwest. Met her on OKC and contrary to the multitude of other dates that have shown up through OKC, she was considerably more attractive than her picture, and younger too (she stated she was 23).

Fast forward through these six weeks, she's doing everything a good LTR would do. Sex on demand, makes me food when I ask for it, is not a dud when we go out, is cool in general, doesn't ask for nights out or expensive dinners, takes a genuine interest in my work, and is just fun to be around. I spent $50 total on both of us prebang, and maybe $100 post bang, again total for both of us. She also dresses somewhat conservatively and has that type of face that doesn't scream slut. Objectively, what one would consider a "good" girl. Couple that with the fact that I'm burning out a bit, I let my guard down and became comfortable. I even considered doing a short overnighter somewhere because to be honest, taking a night off from drinking, smoking cigs and talking to cunty 6s...and going out of town to bang a 20yo for a weekend was very appealing. Plus, as a bit of a traditionalist if a girl is acting in a positive manner (and, as described above, she was), I don't mind rewarding her with positive reinforcement - be it a night out or what not.

So last night she came over per usual with her overnight bag. She asked me to plug in her phone for charging which I did. For those of you that have the Iphone you know that when you unplug it the screen turns on. Well I did that later in the night to put my phone in, and there is a picture text from some dude with his shirt off with words along the lines of "just a little tease for you." Now I've never inquired if she's banging other dudes nor did I want to, because frankly she wasn't my girlfriend and I am banging other girls anyway. The funny thing is pre-game I would have confronted her about it right there, she would have made up some excuse and I may or may not have believed it. However I have ingrained this Heartiste maxim: Maxim #11: Calling a girl out on her lie accomplishes nothing. So I let it go, we bang and pass out. So what if she's banging another guy.

I wake up in the middle of the night and start putting some random clues together in my head about her potential slutiness. My mind on overdrive, I think about all the things I've mistakenly overlooked:

- she's been in two threesomes before
- she sends me dirty text pics
- she's in art school
- she's told me I have cart blanche to do whatever I want to her in bed
- she drinks, does coke, is a party girl when she goes out
- masturbates in the passenger seat of my car while driving
- enjoys and is quite talented at giving head
- her friends are sluts
- questioned me numerous times if i'm banging other girls
- she has a small tattoo above her vag

Curiosity gets the best of me so I do some text snooping and basically find out that she is currently banging three other guys besides me. Pretty goddamn outrageous if you ask me. Remember, she is 20. It's one thing to jump from cock to cock in succession, it's a whole other thing to do the pussy pogo on a simultaneous basis. After digesting it for a bit and experiencing some modest disgust, I turned around put my arm around her and went to sleep smiling. Akin to one of those "aha" moments, I realized that despite how much I previously tried to adopt these tenets of game passed on by our elders, and here with specific relevance to the slutty nature of women, I had never really accepted them. Until now. Immediately I thought of another Heartiste maxim: Maxim #8: Always assume she is a slut. It helps kick the legs out from under the pedestal you will be tempted to put her on, and it is more often than not true. Well done Mr. Roissy.

Woke up the next morning, took a shower and got ready for work. She tried to have sex with me but I couldn't get it up, most likely because of what I had just learned and the expected subconscious (or in this case, conscious) effect it had on a proud male. Eventually I had her give me head and as I finished in her mouth, I looked at her puppy dog eyes with the content knowledge that you, my dear slut, are never going to get an ounce of effort out of me again. Enjoy your cock carousel and pray to god your eventual male suitor does not find out what I just did.

Messages In This Thread