rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

Cuddle or don't cuddle?

Quote: (12-01-2012 05:22 PM)TheMachinist Wrote:  

Cuddling is fun but DANGEROUS...It leads to pillow talk...which leads to emotional attachment...which leads to heartbreak...I only do it with chicks that are honest about who and what they are.

I wanted to comment on this one a little bit because it struck a chord with me. Part of being a player is getting in a woman's head. Not all girls are going to be straight up whores and fuck you on demand an hour after you meet them at the bar. Some actually want relationships somewhere down the line. Now you call it dangerous. I call it par for the course. If anything you want them to be emotionally attached to you. That's what keeps them coming back for more. Maybe you like them. Maybe you don't. But it's not your job to differentiate between the two. Your job as a man is to make money and fuck bitches. So if you have to lie and pretend to like her and call her your girlfriend to keep banging her ...then that's what you have to do. You should be running that game with multiple girls at the same time. It's a woman's job to tie you down in a committed relationship. Sometimes you have to break a few [Image: heart.gif]'s along the way.

Team Nachos

Messages In This Thread