rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Percentage of Men Use Prostitutes?

What Percentage of Men Use Prostitutes?

This chick is pushing 30 now but she almost always has a regular "square" dude or two around.She's gonna be the type to marry some poor schmuck and he ain't gonna have a clue how many dicks she's rode.I think she may already have a dude on the hook...thats how I found out.Her girlfriends were talking about how bad they feel for the guy.He's thinking she's white dress material when in all reality she might as well show up to the alter butt ass naked.
This situation just re-affirms my respect for the women out there that are complete whore's and they embrace it.They are open and honest about just exactly who they are.I recently began getting to know such a woman and the old me was appaled about some of her admissions of promiscuity but now I've come to realize that she's just HONEST about what it is she does,versus being deceitful.She's given me some SERIOUS insight into the female mind.

Messages In This Thread