rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Percentage of Men Use Prostitutes?

What Percentage of Men Use Prostitutes?

The whole drug addict thing is a silly perception. That may be the case in some North American / first world areas with streetwalkers. But outside of that there are tons of normal girls who do it because there are simply no options for money and no hope. One of my best friends is a hooker in Cuba. One of the nicest girls I've ever met. Totally normal, doesn't do drugs, she does like to party but wouldn't steal a nickel from anybody. Usually its the johns who are the pieces of trash by contrast. The day I left, I saw her upset. Some asshole had promised her an amount for the night that was a fair bit higher than she would normally ask. He screwed her all night, then told her he was going to take her to the beach so he took her to her house to get a bikini and drove off without giving her a dime. Those are the true pieces of trash. Most of the johns ive met are Drunks there. When I'm in Cuba I don't even bother associating with the foreign tourists nor expats.

In some societies prostitution is pretty much viewed as morally acceptable. A lot of girls in Cuba have essentially prostituted themselves. In some areas of the country we are talking an absolutely absurd percentage. The same would hold true for DR.

Is it more economical short term to do p4p yes especially if your someone who only bangs a girl 1-5 times and then trades. If you are doing mini relationships though where you get more bangs out of it then its probably more economical to have a girlfriend.

Personally I would never do a hooker in North America. I too have a poor perception of them with all the opportunity that there is here I don't see a reason for it. Beyond that, why risk getting a criminal record here. That could prevent / make it more difficult to travel which is something I couldn't live with.

Messages In This Thread