rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Percentage of Men Use Prostitutes?

What Percentage of Men Use Prostitutes?

Quote: (11-30-2012 06:39 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2012 06:30 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Yes, banging a pro or semi-pro and not paying is a notch, but you can't brag and say you pulled. She chose you because she saw a payday, but was too dumb to ask for the money up front...HA HA!

Well, that's different. Banging a pro, and then refusing to pay, doesn't count. That's stealing lol.

I banged a semi pro in BKK. I was drinking a beer late night with some friends. She came up and I started talking to her. Flirting with her, touching her legs, yada. I told her I don't pay ladies and she gave me the usual bullshit lines. I told her sorry, I don't pay. She sat there with me and my friends for a good hour. Gave her my number when I left and told her to call me if she wanted.

She called me up when I got to my apartment and she came over and we fucked three or four times that night and then next morning. I gave her 100 baht for a taxi, and bought her a juice in the morning. That's a notch to me, or the cheapest prostitute ever.

That's a solid notch. You told her from jump that you don't pay, so if she decided to come over, it was because she wanted to fuck you. Throwing cab fare to a chick is something most guys wouldn't think twice about.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread