rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who knew?

Who knew?

There's this girl I've been banging off and on for a few years now. Face is a 7, body is a 9. We were supposed to get together for drinks last Wednesday. I decided to change the venue to a indoor pistol range that I have access to after hours. I gave her a brief class on safety and the fundamentals and away we went. I set the target at 5 yards, and gave her a .22 caliber target pistol that I own and helped her through the first 50 rounds.

Then she wanted to see me shoot. I went through a couple of mags using a few multi hit applications on multiple targets. She complemented me on my speed and accuracy. That's when I noticed how charged up she was. Her pupils were big and round, her cheeks were flush, and her nipples were pretty pronounced. She was aroused.

I verified the gun was safe & empty, sat it on the table and moved in for the kill. After a couple of of minutes of kissing her pants came down, and she got bent over. I've always wanted to turn a shooting session into a sex session, but this was the best opportunity that ever presented itself. Has anybody else ever taken a woman to shoot and gotten similar results? If so let us know. I think I'm going to try the same thing tomorrow with my 9mm M4. I'll post how it goes.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Messages In This Thread