rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women suing to serve in combat roles

Women suing to serve in combat roles

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/2012/1...story.html

Women are now suing to be allowed to serve in combat roles. On one hand, I don't give a fuck. If a woman wants to fight, so be it. But at the same time, this is just another step toward an androgynous world. Sports and the battlefield may be the last two places left where men can have comraderie. And it will be just a matter of time before women are suing for inclusion in the NBA and NFL since male athletes make way more money than females.

I feel like this, if women want to serve in combat let them. But on one condition - Women will also be eligible for the draft as well and must register with the selective service at age 18 just like men. I bet that would end the push for females in combat right there. Women want to be able to serve in combat so long as it's voluntary and on their terms. If they want the privileges of equality then they shout get the responsibility as well.

Messages In This Thread