rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on China: Bearish or Bullish?

Thoughts on China: Bearish or Bullish?

Bullish. Chinas population decline is a result of a direct government measure, and people do indeed save up. ChiCom can turn up the birth rate at a whim. Chinese companies are all over the world, most importantly staking out claims to Africa's resources. The Chinese are the most pragmatic people I know. Go to any american university library friday/saturday night. Who's there?

I don't think Western culture has much effect on China, since they realize they are going up and we are going down. This is the century of the dragon.

The interesting question is if China will attempt military expansions, or just set up enclaves in foreign countries (Chinatowns x100). I.e. have Chinese male expats working for chinese firms in foreign countries marry foreign (Asian) women (the Han Chinese are racist, but they are also pragmatic - avoiding revolution by males unable to find wives is more important).

Messages In This Thread