rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on China: Bearish or Bullish?

Thoughts on China: Bearish or Bullish?

I'm very bullish on it. It might face a small crisis due to the burst of its credit bubble in the future, but its fundamentals are very strong. Furthermore, even though suffering from serious corruption, its leadership is willing to make tough decisions and push through things like fiscal stimuli, that have become a hopeless effort in both Europe and USA.

As far as its demographic burden goes, I salute China. It has sacrificed a lot of future economic progress in order to ensure that population (both its and world's) doesn't balloon unsustainably, which certainly cannot be said for India or most of Africa. If it wanted to return to 2 children policy in the future, it would be totally understandable.

I can't comment on how the gender ratio will affect its economy, if any, but it's going to be interesting.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread