rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on China: Bearish or Bullish?

Thoughts on China: Bearish or Bullish?

I thought I'd create a discussion on China for the sole purpose of intellectual/mental masturbation. Not sure if this is in the right forum (maybe lifestyle is better).

China has always fascinated me. Part of the reason is, I guess, because I'm a Chinese American (though you can surely find many ABCs who have no interest in the subject), but i think another part has to do with the fact that China is such a complex and interesting place. On the one hand, you have a society that is still a developing country with many "emerging market" problems/factors: it has yet to reach its maximum production potential, it still has significant poverty, lots of corruption, and more traditional/non-western mindsets outside of the megacities. On the other hand, China is experiencing some "developed country" problems: it is reaching max pollution levels, it is getting old faster than it is getting rich, and in the megacities, it has reached a level of cosmopolitan SWPL moral depravity that would make many playboys blush.

In any case, what are everyone's thoughts on China in terms of its future trajectory? Economically, socially, poon-wise - are things going to get better in terms of economic opportunities, social harmony/stability, and getting tail as a foreigner?

Messages In This Thread