rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Everyday "Best Practice" Tips for the RooshVForum Bachelor

Everyday "Best Practice" Tips for the RooshVForum Bachelor

I haven't had time to read through everyone else's, so apologies if I've reiterated or anything. Stuff I do though:

Plan every work thing on a Sunday night, and review your long term goals at least once a month. If you can, get a good spreadsheet or two going.

Get up early every morning. After the first ten minutes or so, you'll never regret getting that extra hour or two in a day. If you're tired, go to bed earlier. Get dressed fully, every day. Getting rid of my 'work from home clothes' and my 'lounging about' clothes was one of the easiest motivational fixes I've made.

If stuff needs doing and it'll take less than ten minutes or so, just do it.

If you're self employed, do your days work first thing. Schedule in times to deal with other stuff that comes up, don't let it distract you. I get up, look at emails to make sure tere are no emergencies, do my work, then send emails and stuff after lunch. Then I do any loose ends.

Do your exercise when you get up. Basically, most of my stuff can be summarised by: get yourself into the habit of doing everything that requires willpower early in the morning. You'll taper off in the evening and you should spend your nights doing whatever entertains you.

Have a couple of lists that 1) Motivate you, 2) You're angry about that go on your work desk or whatever. It'll hit more emotional drives, pressing you to succeed. For instance, if you want to earn more money or get a raise or whatever, have a picture of something you want to buy, next to a list where you say "I'm furious my bank balance is so low." If your ex cheated on you, stick a couple of glamour models on one list next to a picture of your ex on the angry list. It's a bit bro-sciency, but it works for me.

Messages In This Thread