rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet: Restraining Orders

Data Sheet: Restraining Orders

This is really good info. You gotta watch for people using TROs as weapons too.

Myself, I have never had a TRO on me from a situation with a girl I was fucking but from dudes I've been in fights with and employees I've fired.

My crazy girls are all handled by my Samoan sisters/cousins as well as lesbians and a few fat girls I befriended.

I suggest that if you get into some shit check your local court website regularly for a while afterwards.

One thing that someone else may have mentioned is that you gotta watch out for is that from the time the hearing is requested to the time of your service, as well as the time between your service and your hearing, the TRO is in effect.

I personally got nailed on this. I had no idea that a guy I fired and slapped around a little had applied for one to be served on me. He was stealing from my business but I did not involve the police. His wife called and asked that I meet the two of them at a restaurant so they could apologize, and when I showed up they called the law. The dumb bitch had also texted me when she was on the way, but to the police that didn't matter. From what they told me, according to the rules of their job it couldn't matter.

That particular incident was dismissed at the hearing, and so were the violation charges, but I still had to post a 2 grand bond and pay a lawyer for the court shit.

That's food for thoughts.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread