rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meeting people who are doing better than you

Meeting people who are doing better than you

"You are the average of the 5 people you speak to most"

It sounds rough but it is the truth. How do you get better by staying with the same people over and over? In addition, just because someone is doing better in one area my or may not be helpful in your life. Ex: I am not going to take life advice from a 40 y/o with $2M that has negative game and looks like a troll. Sure you can take money advice from them, however they gave up wayyyy too much to get that $$ IMHO for the life I want to live today and 10 years from now.

So if you meet someone who has what you want (the guy in your story) find a way to keep that person around.

A rising tide lifts all ships just as you are as important as your weakest link in your top 5.

By continuing to stay in your comfort zone you're drifting in the wrong direction. The guys you want to keep around you'll touch base with now and then and don't need to talk to them 24/7. Pay that info back as well, help people younger than you look up to you as well.

So go out there and find people who will make your life better and help guys that you believe have potential. Starting today.

Messages In This Thread