rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meeting people who are doing better than you

Meeting people who are doing better than you

I just noticed how much effect has on you meeting people who are doing better than you.

MikeCF emphasizes a lot in the forum how important is to have friends who are doing better than you. Let me just quote MikeCF most recent comment on this before i tell you guys what happened to me recently:

"I have personally always surrounded myself with my superiors because it has always made me better. If I had hung with my equals, I'd still be broke and view meeting women as a matter of luck.
Instead I sought out people who were better than me, and now my life is something that as a child I never imagined it could be"

Anyway, a friend of mine being trying to get me to meet this nigerian cat that is studying here in DR but i have been postponing our meeting because i have been mad busy. So this week i decided to travel to the city where he is staying so we could meet up. What a good decision i made. This cat is 22 years old, from a super rich nigerian family, mad humble and pulls lots of girls too. His lifestyle made me impressed. He lives in a SICK 3 bedroom house, drives a SICK car, has 3 housemaids and definitely has his shit together.

After meeting him, suddenly i have upped my standards in life. Meeting this guy made realize that i can have a better life. Its not wishing a better life as if i was jealous of his lifestyle or as if i was competing against him, its simply because upgrading my lifestyle would give me wider options and make me a happier man in the long run. I think hanging out with average people really makes you stay average and with average wishes.

And no, i wont waste most of my life trying to get rich because thats not my goal anymore. I am looking to simply upgrade my international playboy lifestyle.

I just thought i should share this, this really had a strong impact on me.

Messages In This Thread