rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Smoking hot persian chick left a shit stain on my bed

Smoking hot persian chick left a shit stain on my bed

I've been hanging out with this persian chick (solid 9) in vegas over the past week, and finally banged her tonight. I put in way more time into this than I probably should've, but her body is fuckin ridiculous and as a white dude I'm not regularly banging persians.

I pounded her for a couple hours and then busted a couple pints all over her, so she went to the shower. At that point I noticed a big brown stain on the bedsheet. At first I thought it was a blood stain, but I checked myself and had no blood on me, so I assume it was a shit stain. Anyway, I bundled the sheet up and threw it in the corner. When she came out of the shower I told her that the sheet was soaked and I wasn't gonna sleep on it.

I did that for a few reasons:

1) Even though I'm fuckin grossed out about it, she's still banging and her body really defies gravity (similar to KimK years ago in the rayj tape). Who knows if I get over it weeks or months from now and hit her up.

2) I'd spent a good amount of time with her and there was some bonding, so it would've been awkward for me to go apeshit on her as if she were a quick pump and dump.

3) If I'd have humiliated her, who knows what happens when she goes back crying to her friends, and if the police got involved cuz she suddenly decided she didn't want to be there and didn't consent yadda yadda yadda.

Curious to know how others would've responded to this. It really wasn't a big deal to me, also because it's my last night in vegas and the maids have to deal with the bedsheets. I guess I imagined I'd have a lot bigger freak out than I actually did.

Messages In This Thread