rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand challenge

Thailand challenge

Quote: (11-24-2012 04:14 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (11-24-2012 01:04 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

I don't get it. Sure, if you enjoy the club and drinking your alcohol, it does make sense. But if this is just to get the girl, this doesn't make any sense. But Thailand was always unique in terms that you always have a choice - either you pay for sex directly, or you pay (typically much more) indirectly.

If you chase low class girls then yes, you may end up paying. I never pay for shit except for a few drinks. I stayed at one girls house for three nights and she paid for all of my food. I would stay in bed until she came home from her early class, and she would bring tons of food. One time she bought me food from Chesters Grill, which isn't cheap.

There is the misconception that even if you don't pay a girl outright, that you end up buying her tons of shit and spending money anyways. only chumps do this. Not all Thai girls need money from you. It really isn't a country filled with low class whores, regardless of what some guys with no game will tell you.

The last girl I was seeing goes to Bangkok University, has a Louis Vitton purse, dad owns some kind of car dealership, and they have a beach house in Hua Hin. She took me to Paragon for sushi, but I refused to let her pay for me. This girl is loaded. Definitely not the kind of girl so many people think of when thinking about Thai girls. But the truth is, there is thousands of girls just like her in BKK. Stay off of Sukhumvit, and find one like her.

I agree that there are plenty of wealthy people there, but I do think there is nothing wrong with paying for dinner / drinks because culturally that is what is normal. There is a stark contrast though between just paying for food/drinks and paying to take her shopping. Adhering to social norms and paying for dinner / drinks / the date is not necessarily a chump thing to do. The simple fact of the matter is Asian cultures are a lot more rigid on social structure and more materialistic because of it. I have seen this first hand because I have been dating a very wealthy chick from Hong Kong (shes a university student in the US) and although she is getting better her and her friends constantly judge each other on the most materialistic bullshit.

I agree though you should avoid lower class girls and go for the middle-class and maybe even upper-class girls. You can definitely find girls with money there. With that said though I wouldn't really make it a rule that you won't pay for her drinks/food and stuff like that because due to the culture you are only hamstringing yourself. For better or worse, most girls there if they are looking for something long-term are going to take into account your social value which will be influenced by how much $ you have.

Messages In This Thread