rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Halle Berry's Ex and Current Brawl on Thanksgiving...

Halle Berry's Ex and Current Brawl on Thanksgiving...

Quote: (11-27-2012 01:04 PM)painter Wrote:  

"...now she's salty." Haha, I like that! I never heard of the boyfriend before, figured he was just some bad boy who revs her engine. Even if he's not a sponge he's a tool for beating the guy. I think the boyfriend will definitely come out ahead on this in the end.

According to IMDB, at one point he was an aspiring boxer, but gave it up after a bad motorcycle accident. That explains why he was able to do that kind of damage, and also gives some credence to the fact that he may have instigated the fight. This was less of a fight, and more of a straight beating, with Aubrey basically being defenseless. After seeing these pics, the court granted HIS restraining order against Martinez. This is what happens when you deal with crazy bitches. Yeah, Berry is fine, but guys get caught up in that even knowing her track record. She's always been perceived as the perpetual victim, and I think she was reveling in what she thought would be her power over a man. When "daddy system" didn't give her what she wanted, she had her current man beat his ass.

Like many European actors, most of his work has been in his home country, but he's been in a couple of notable Hollywood releases ("Unfaithful" with Richard Gere and Diane Lane, "S.W.A.T." and "Taking Lives" with Angelina Jolie).

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread