rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"you better not hurt her"

"you better not hurt her"

Quote: (11-22-2012 11:25 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

I feel like beginners get caught up on never ceding ground, like it's a battle and you have to be a cocky asshole 100% of the time or else the girl will think you're a wimp.

You don't have to be so difficult.

If someone says don't hurt her, just be like, "yeah" and that's it. It isn't a battle, don't make it one, diffuse it.

I used to lose tons of pussy because I had some stupid idea in my head that I couldn't give an inch on anything, it was my way or the highway, that everything was a shit test and I had to pass it by being unmovable. It definitely never helped me get laid.

Make it easy for the girl to come home with you, not difficult by starting a fight with her friends.

If he's the one being approached and interrogated or questioned, then how does it qualify as being a "cocky asshole" on his part? I don't understand the logic. I said it's best he keep it short. We're in agreement there. By making the girl he's gaming feel guilty for being hassled by the sisters boyfriend, I think her chances of trying to make it up to him increase. By making a comment like "Is he always like that?" he is putting himself above the bullshit, thus DHV'ing. Right?

Messages In This Thread