rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Night Out in a Club in The NE of Brazil.

A Night Out in a Club in The NE of Brazil.

Quote: (11-23-2012 02:10 PM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Well, Choche, about Brazil getting worse I can tell you 1 or 2 things.

I´m 31 now, economically stable (live alone, have a car, debt free, have savings, etc), in the best shape of my life and all I can say is that, surprisingly, I used to attract better quality girls back when I was 25-28 (didn´t have a car, earned a lot less, wasn´t in such a good physical shape as now and knew next to nothing about game).
Hell, back in my college years I used to ride a bike and there were good quality girls after me.

Nowadays, besides having to approach a lot more, the quality of women I attract is pretty atrocious: way below me in terms of beauty, culture and social class.

Something is happening in Brazil and I don´t know what it is. Everyone of my male friends is complaining, as I´ve already written in the other topic.
It seems women only want men way above them in all aspects: money, looks, intelligence. And they offer nothing in return and think it´s ok!

Someone please explain this to me, cause I just can´t understand. Is this all because of facebook?

Brazilianguy, I would say it is that and smartphones. And it is worst I am sure, with Brazilian white girls. I went from 40 percent of my bangs being Brazilian white girls 2 years ago to now 15 percent.
As you know the white girls are the most sought after in Brazil, so just like in the USA, they have so many beta orbiters and white knighters. With them you now have to use pure American game.
I dont care so much about race as long as the girl is young and in shape.....so I have been still pulling decent numbers. So with the morenas or pardas, you can still use world game and do well.
25+ white women are the worse....man they shit test you more than American girls and if your portuguese or game is not upto par then good luck.
The younger girls, once you out with them are pretty easy.... but they have become as flaky as colombian girls.
I no longer consider Brazil a pussy paradise, so my friend you should consider a trip to the Dominican Republic like I am.

Messages In This Thread