rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Night Out in a Club in The NE of Brazil.

A Night Out in a Club in The NE of Brazil.

Quote: (11-23-2012 09:15 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Hi, Choche!

I was in Natal in the beginning of 2011 in exactly the same club!
When I went there, though, the ratio of men to women was pretty favourable and it was easy to pull. ONS weren´t common, but you could make out and get laid the next date.
Bear in mind I am the type of Brazilian guy you hate: white, 6 ft 2 and muscular.
Having said that, things aren´t easy for me, at least not anymore!

If what you say about Natal is true, then we really have a situation in Brazil...

Not sure if most of the dudes were from Natal or out of town tourists, but the majority were white. The dark looking NE native types were the ones who used dance game and the tall muscular white dudes mostly used caveman game, which as you said doesnt get them a ONS, but it can get them a date by the beach the next day.
What surprised me was that the majority of the chicks were white, the horrible ratio and the quantity of chubbies and older single women in their late 20s and 30´s. Though there were some real hot girls too. Imagine how much they got hit on.
The amount of attention these older mediocre women were getting made me cringe. Alot of the guys seemed like starving wolves who havent got laid in ages, hitting on these women.
So far this trip there is enough evidence to show that Brazilians are very Americanized, especially young white Brazilians. The local music and dancing is just the exterior. Though, darker and poorer Brazilians seem to retain their "Brazilaness" more.
Today and tomorrow 2 chicks I met at the mall are coming over to go to the beach, so hopefully that will end my mini dry spell.

Messages In This Thread