rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Mastermind Group Thread

The Mastermind Group Thread

I'll PM you the details of what I do. Thats sort of the whole reason not to run the mastermind on here. What I get out of it is a couple of good stories and some outside perspective on what I ran into during the week. Skype would also be a format that works.

Quote: (12-02-2012 10:19 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

@Wiscanada

Well, what do you and what do you want to get out of it?

I'd be into doing a small mastermind group thing over Skype with a couple of other people who are having success with online business or freelancing. Not exactly sure how it would pan out yet though. Even better if the other group members are living in or going to be living in SEAsia - then we could possibly meet in-person over the next month or two.

My fear is getting on an internet chat with a couple of tire-kickers for no apparrent reason. If anyone is into this and has any ideas of how we can make the most of it, drop a pm. In my own case, I'd much rather do a virtual huddle with other people who are already making a good deal of income over the web.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread