rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Accumulation of Net-Assets And Securing Your Financial "Cornerstone"

Accumulation of Net-Assets And Securing Your Financial "Cornerstone"

ElJefe

Not sure exactly what you do for work but I've seen both routes done.

A colleague of mine couldn't get the promote, dropped out of the race, picked up a job as an x-ray tech after getting certified and lives a more modest life but still clears ~80K a year. Granted he saved some cash not a multi millionaire but I would guess around 150K.

The best balance as many posters here have said, at least the ones I agree with, build up a strong career and try to stash cash aggressively through until 28-32 range. At this point your body catches up and cranking out 60-80 hour weeks is not longer healthy. The Reason this is recommended is because this is a players forum. If you go until late 30's with no game at all grinding 24/7... You're in a huge uphill battle, lifestyle likely gets pricey and your social skills diminish. At 22-32 you can grind and learn game because you have the energy.

Most ambitious people, guessing you are one yourself, need to balance chasing $$ and chasing girls. Always a balance.

Messages In This Thread