rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Insightful Redditor Response On Cheating

Insightful Redditor Response On Cheating

I read the original post first and felt like bruce banner turning into the hulk. The reply was awesome. I also thought through what my response would be pre and post game/red pill days.

Pre pill - I would have flipped out on the girl and somehow blamed myself, that is if I found out at all because I'd be oblivious to her and the dude acting really weird, would have called the guy an asshole and probably beat him hard.

Post pill - I would go silent and cold on the girl and camly present her with divorce papers favourable to me. The 'friend' dude I would confront in private, tell him never to look me in the eye again and that he needs to evacuate himself from any social gathering we ever find ourselves together at over the next 5 years, otherwise I will have to violently destroy him in that setting to maintain my own honour. Then I would take a month's vacation, return, put all that anger into barbells and set a new Squat and Deadlift PR.

I think people go apeshit when their mind or perception of what is 'possible' or 'impossible' is broken, if you read, experience and realize that women can, have and will throw their entire family under the bus for the most trivial of personal gains or experience your reaction may be much more cool and calculated because you're never surprised or shocked. (it is for me at least)

That is, if I ever found out at all. People are so cowardly these days that I bet all 3 will try to lie and hide it as long as possible.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread