rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland/Lithuania or Hungary for one year

Poland/Lithuania or Hungary for one year

Hello community !

I am 22 and I am about to take a year in Eastern Europe, yet I am still unsure about the destination.

I come from France, lived in Denmark for one year so basically I am at the point where any feminine girl above a 6 without too much attitude is a gem in my eyes.

Every interraction I had with EE girls went smooth and they are a real pleasure to talk to.

I think all those places are quite cheap and the quality of the girls is pretty much the same in every city. I was in Lithuania two months ago and the English is just okay, but not a problem. The rest is fine too.

I heard amazing stories about Budapest's nightlife, the city is also quite magnificent.

I don't know much about Poland in itself but most of the Polish girls I met were LTR material.

I really liked Vilnius but I am afraid there might be not enough activities for a whole year since I have been to Latvia and Estonia already.

So:

-What city offers the best cultural activites ? Like sightseeing, museums, concerts, movies in original version etc ...
I don't really want a "campus city" with only students and nothing to do but getting wasted.

-Where can I live in the city center without having to mortgage a lung?

-I would also like to practise my Russian but apparently even if some girls there do know some Russian they hate speaking it, so that's not an obligation.

-Which city is free of spaniards and sex tourists ?

Of course if one of those cities is a poosy paradise I may reconsider these criteria.

Thank you for your help guys !

Messages In This Thread