rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Familial last minute resistance

Familial last minute resistance

So I've been planning a trip to Bangkok for a while now,and my family is starting to fight me about it. Aside from my father who traveled around western Europe, none of them have left the country and they're afraid I'm going to get killed, arrested, kidnapped, etc.

My father is the most reasonable of them, but is apposed to me going anywhere outside western Europe. He even offered to pay for a week or two in Europe to dissuade me from taking a longer trip elsewhere. But he's said that he doesn't see any possible reward that would justify the risk of taking this trip. When I asked what he thought the risk was he said there was a good chance I wouldn't come back. [Image: confused.gif]

I could ignore them and take off anyway, but I'd prefer not to go that route. I don't want to burn any bridges and don't want this hanging over my head while I'm there. To steal a line from G, " I like to keep all my accounts clean."

Advice? Any suggestions about possible rewards I could use to convince my father it's worth the risk? If I convince him the rest will fall in line.

Messages In This Thread