rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So convince me that LA does not suck

So convince me that LA does not suck

Quote: (04-16-2010 03:57 PM)GermanDude Wrote:  

It's kinda funny how when you're young the image of L.A. & Hollywood being the greatest places in the world are pushed upon you through movies, etc. and when I was 20+started to make my mind up where to travel and read about LA all I heard was "it's shit".

I havent been there, yet, and am sure there probably are some nice spots if you look for them, but still kind of interesting that so many people say it sucks

I don't think it sucks at all. Just have to kind of plan things because it's spread out here and not so easy to get around without a car. There's plenty to do here, good beaches, best climate on earth and the girls are some of the most attractive in the world. Only thing is that if someone was planning to come here from abroad, I think it would be a pity to ONLY visit L.A. and not see the rest of the state. California is like a country unto itself with some great cities and great national parks and coastline. You need about a month here at least to do California right working your way up from the Mexican border to Napa Valley wine country and maybe the famous redwood forests of the north coast if you're really into outdoors things.

Messages In This Thread