rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Awesome at blowing opportunities...

Awesome at blowing opportunities...

Sometimes though they get you not at the beginning but somewhere in the middle and it's usually with younger girls. I met this guy younger sister at a party as his house and she was there with a friend of hers. We were just chatting BS but I knew she was digging me but I was just flirting with her, didn't want to make any moves on her because it was my buddy younger sister. Anyway, out of the blue she goes: hey, me and my friend is going to this party after, want to come? I was like oh, shit, so I said, don't you think I'm a little too old for you - to blow her off. But she came back with this one, that just left me speechless again: well, if you add both of us together I am sure we would be old enough for you [Image: smile.gif] (And she did have a smile on her face.)

I didn't have a comeback and I didn't go to the party and ye, I felt like shit the rest of the night.

Messages In This Thread