rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Awesome at blowing opportunities...

Awesome at blowing opportunities...

Just had to vent to you guys about what happened earlier today. It seems like I've mastered the art of blowing opportunities with girls. Short story long, I got to my job early today. At a retail grocery store. It's 24/7, so customers wander in at all hours. It being early, I wasn't expecting much.

I was talking to a coworker, this older lady, at the back of the store. All of a sudden, this girl, probably in her 20's, walks in. To say she was hot is an understatement. I don't mean to swear, but G*d, this chick was straight beautiful. Not in a flashy way, but more like in an unassuming, shy kinda way. She was black (like myself), had long hair, real pretty face (11 on a scale of 1-10), nice body, the whole nine. Even though I like to mix it up due to me having dated black, white, and spanish girls in the past, when it comes to settling down and getting married, she's the type of girl I want. Me and her held eye contact for what seemed like a while. As she was walking, she stared at me for 3-4 seconds, looked away, stared at me again for 3-4 seconds, looked away, and this happened about a couple more times until she walked out of my field of vision. Immediately, I was like oh sh*t, don't blow this, find her and walk up to her. I've done it before many times in my life. My roommates used to ask me how I had the courage to just walk up to random girls like that. But unfortunately, I also get shy many times in my life and this particular morning, I f****n froze up.. again. Despite a couple of my coworkers being there why I bowed out, that's just excuses. I know myself, I could have still found a way to start up a convo. Worse case, done it outside after she left.

Now I am completely bummed out and pissed at myself. I'm thankful that I've come across some really attractive girls that check me out, but what difference does it make, I have nothing to show for it at 30 years old except memories of dates I've gotten on the moments I decide to be brave. This is reinforcement that next year when my lease is up, I need to go through with relocating. No place is perfect, but to put myself in a new city, new environment where even though family and friends won't be near, it will force me to break myself out of this lull and be like how I am when I'm not shy. Every person is different, but I know for me, this is the best thing. Anyone relate to girls they've missed out on?

Messages In This Thread