rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian girls in Toronto and Montreal

Indian girls in Toronto and Montreal

I haven't seen one who said that yet.... Most likely its the west indian chicks....

If you do a search on that site, you will see a high percentage of women with no photos as opposed to other nationalities.... This makes me wonder, why are indian chicks so shy or embarrassed? its either one or the other. I feel for the indian dudes who are searching and have to message blindly to some potential grenade. It is possible to meet them, I have.

For the most part, they like to stick to their own que sera sera....

In clubs, you will find them, they tend to stick to a group dancing in a circle or all huddled next to one another at times..... If you see a bunch with no non-indian friends you are in for a potential rejection. If you see a few who are mixed with others, then you have a good chance. I scored a pakistani muslim broad with all idian friends, mind you , not too easy, but it can be done.

If you want somewhere that is not noisy but loungy,, go to SPICEROUTE on king st. west. Its a resto lounge that is quite popular with all kinds. As well the supper clubs like Brant house across the street from spice is not a bad choice as well....

If you want indian chicks, and don't mind if they're west indian come down during caribana. You'll see a tonne of hotties. They have a site to check out pics from toronto, miami and elsewhere.... with info on upcoming parties called FETES....

http://www.toronto-lime.com/index.html

Messages In This Thread