rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Indian Race Troll revelaed

The Indian Race Troll revelaed

Quote: (11-15-2012 04:33 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2012 04:17 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I feel sorry for this guy. When a potential new employer or girlfriend(cough cough [Image: lol.gif]) decides to google his name or e-mail address
they're bound to find out about him trolling the entire universe. It's not like you can delete the internet. He's screwed!!

I have this aching suspicion that this guy has created this elaborate "Indian" persona, snatching some unsuspecting dude's pics off Facebook or something, and trolling the whole Internet, but that it's really just a fiction. Maybe he has an axe to grind against Indian people, or he's just a bored, overweight teenager in the Midwest. His goal could be precisely to get people irritated at Indians and talking shit about them.

As a guy who actually has a genuine affection for Indians and their culture (despite my own lampooning of the trolling elements and beta tendencies in certain corners of the demographic), I'm naturally suspicious of the authenticity of the IRT. He's demonstrated sophisticated trolling technique--and tireless efforts. The sky is the limit on what he has accomplished and what he's been willing to do.

I'm skeptical that we're yet to uncover everything here.

The IRT is probably a top-secret government program to infiltrate the 'alternative' corners of the web like this. They need to see whats really going on so they can control us.

Messages In This Thread