rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Indian Race Troll revelaed

The Indian Race Troll revelaed

RE: How have you obtained your travel advice? (dating, culture, cost of living)
"I have an Indian friend who is married to a blonde of Ukranian descent, she is actually a Brazilian by nationality and she has the curves along with a pretty face. My Indian friend is an American born and raised engineer.

as I am not Indian I cannot comment on the culture but having gone abroad I have notice that most Indian men do not really put themselves out there

1. a lot do not go clubbing like other races (asians don't do it often either)
2. most do not make the first move

Rarely have I met women that vehemently opposed dating Indian men. Quite a few women out there love Indian food and practice the yoga.

As for where you can kill it, in my trip to Denmark I met some Chinese and Indian international students who were dating local women. One was a 21 year old boy dating a 26 year old girl that was gorgeous.

I have seen Indian men and Asian men date interracial but it has been at lower rates than men of other races. Yet, when Indian and Asian men do date out, they usually end up dating better looking women.

Here in NYC I see some Black man - White woman couples, much more than Asian and Indian men. Yet, when I have seen Asian and Indian men with White women or any woman outside their race, the woman has been better looking than the man. My Dentist is an overweight Indian guy married to this slim Russian brunette with a nice rack (she is also a dentist). They have three kids together and I mean she is out of his league.

My advice to you:

Go out there without fear, there aren't many places where being Indian alone will get you beaten up or rejected hard."

he's back on that forum and trolling again. unreal.

Messages In This Thread