rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

7 Reasons Modern Western Men are Effete Weaklings (and What to do About it!)
Reasons Modern Western Men are Effete Weaklings (and What to do About it!)
Quote: (11-15-2012 04:59 PM)SelfPaid Wrote:  

@ Old Nemesis What do you think is useles and unrealistic about what he say's ?I have implemented some Things into my Life and they where useful so that is why I am asking

Well, I don't know how anyone could take this idiot seriously after reading his crap like "all men who teach children are pedophiles". But hey.

7 - I have no idea what this dude smokes, but I've never heard a high carbohydrate, low protein and low fat diet has ever been promoted or even considered healthy. But saying the case is that it has estrogen? Wow.

6 - His comment about "almost all gay men had one thing in common: a weak or absent father" is incredibly retarded. Just by itself it completely labels this dude an idiot who did zero research and just listening to some propaganda. Not to mention his "solutions" here are useless for the majority of the population.

5 - Anyone who has a brain knows that already. The rest don't have the brain, and it is useless for them.

4 - Same as 6, the dude assumes every man around has the same libido as he does. And not every guy wants to feel like this dude's lame idea of a man.

3 - This dude probably doesn't even know there is National Geographic, Discovery Channel and a lot of other educational material. Looking on the list of movies he mentioned that doesn't even surprise me. His statement about "hollywood in absolutely no way reflects reality", yeah that's a gem. And Bittorent, oh yeah.

2 - "all men who teach children are pedophiles" - nuff said. And yeah, home schooling, good luck with that. And yeah, a lot of shit has been done by the white European men - because they were the one who had the power. But I see absolutely no reason why I as a man would be apologetic for that, and if you do, the problem is definitely not with schooling.

1 - this dude doesn't even seem to know the standard Wikipedia definition of feminism. The rest of what he said is a typical manosphere bullshit, and again he doesn't get at all that different folks like different strokes, and not everyone around want to act like his idea of "real man".

The people like him - an uneducated, retarded haters who preach like they're in a fucking cult - are the main reason that no reasonable person wants to be a part of manosphere as it is now.

Messages In This Thread