rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jobs For Learning Game

Jobs For Learning Game

I'm quitting a job in two weeks. The whole reason I took it was to improve my Game, since the money wasn't that good. Hell, it ended up being part-time.
I was working in a store catering to women. Won't say where or what, but it was one of the big national chains. Here are my observations after trying to sell luxuries to women for the past year:
1) When it comes to making a purchase decision, women turn their inner hamster on full throttle. Even the smallest sale can turn into a midnight pick-up in a crowded bar.
2) Gay guys and other women do very well selling to women. Gays can be "fabulash" and women eat that shit up. When purchasing from another woman, women tend to lower their bitch shields just long enough for a saleswoman to get them interested.
3)If you want to sell luxuries to women, develop nerves of steel. These bitches will drive you insane wanting to look at every item in the store until "something jumps out". Outside, I was always smiling. Inside, I was screaming:"Goddammit woman, this isn't rocket science make your fucking mind up."
4)If you are a straight man in this environment, expect to be looked down on by your female co-workers. Most of them have sugar-daddy husbands who make the $$$. Their income, even at the managerial level, tends to be supplemental.
Just my observations, would like to hear from others.

Messages In This Thread