rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what have we learned from Petraeus????

what have we learned from Petraeus????

Quote: (11-14-2012 12:56 AM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

Once he cheats and is found out, he becomes a liability to the CIA and the country. He puts himself and everyone around him at risk because of this little stunt. On top of that how do you know these chicks werent actually spies for an enemy country trying to get intel on us. He actually did the smart thing instead of being fired sooner or later but regardless the damage has been done. IMO good riddance to him. Anyone who holds an important position like he did and not only does stupid shit like that but cant manage to get away with it shouldnt be running any secret agency.

"Anyone who holds an important position like he did and not only does stupid shit like that but cant manage to get away with it shouldnt be running any secret agency."

Yeah that's the point.....It's not that he was messing around with some opportunist honey......I think he was well within his right to do so, and then some...........

The point is he allowed himself to become vulnerable by his actions.....If he wasn't smart enough or even more important, calculating enough to keep it under wraps, then he was too dumb all along to keep the job or even get it in the first place. When you're playing at that level all bets are off. Who the f... would want a dumb... like that to run the largest intelligence agency in the world......I mean look at J. Edgar Hoover....the guy was a cross dressing homosexual with a live husband who even entertained people with dinner parties, but kept the post of FBI Director literally for life.....You can be disgusted by his lifestyle all you want (as I am), but you gotta hand it to the S.O.B. he was as calculating as they come.......

Messages In This Thread