rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what have we learned from Petraeus????

what have we learned from Petraeus????

I am surprised you guys aren't talking about this so called "sex scandal" that much. I know that Roosh linked some pictures on his twitter, but I find this scandal interesting. A couple interesting points:

: General Petraeus is in kick ass shape. I heard he runs 5 miles a day at a 7 minute mile pace, that is OUTSTANDING for a 60 y/o man

: He married his grandmother. Have you seen the pictures of his wife? Jesus Christ, she looks like she hasn't worked out since High School gym class. He should get divorced immediately.

: You NEED to stay in shape and workout until you die. He is banging some hot pieces of ass at 60 y/o. He could pass for a 45 y/o man

: You guys complain about DC, but he went to Georgetown for a while and is banging all the DC ass. But then again, he is the head of the CIA

: Social status is important sometimes. Am I better looking that Petraeus? Probably. But he is a 4-star freakin General. That's game right there without even trying.

And Finally, I think this story doesn't add up. Why would you resign from the CIA because you cheated on your wife. Who gives a shit? Divorce her and go back to work. Something is up.

If I was a betting man, he was either organizing some swingers parties or those ladies were prostitutes...

Power out!!

Messages In This Thread