rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Incest: The new homosexuality

Incest: The new homosexuality

Quote: (04-29-2017 10:49 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

I would be kinda careful of accepting Dworkin's theory, mainly because

(a) she reckons she was sexually abused as a child, which generates a fucked-up worldview of itself
(b) the Westermarck Effect essentially disproves what she says. It appears a hardwired epigenetic rule, that is, literally human nature, that people don't fuck the close relatives they grew up with. You have to be really fucked up to still be channelling Freud in this day and age.

Oh, I wasn't saying I accepted her doctrine, just that it's interesting how with feminists, everything regarding male-female relationships always comes back to patriarchy, i.e., rule by the father.

Even if one isn't going to be banging one's immediate family members, those relationships can still serve as a template for future relationships. Girls will compare their husbands to how good of a provider, protector, and leader their father was, for instance. If they have daddy issues, then that's going to affect future relationships, even if the father-daughter relationship wasn't sexual.

It's been documented that a lot of feminists had major daddy issues stemming from the lack of a father figure, or a dysfunctional relationship with their father. It could be that he was a bad father, or maybe she was just such a bitch from the very beginning that he didn't really have a chance to have a good relationship with her. And then she continued being a bitch till eventually, she escalated her bitchiness even further by becoming a feminist.

Messages In This Thread