rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Happy Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day

Saw an interesting Semper fi jeep when I raided Denny's for their grand slam breakfast will have to post pics later as my android mobile does not show pic attach options. Then raided Starbucks for free vets coffe then raided Texas roadhouse for new 8oz steak tips with a chili cup poured over mashed.. then raided the bakery and now reconning the final assault on Applebees with wrap up at the man cave for a victory cigar and scotch chaser....

With no more consulting gigs -now full time with full benz my first paid Vets day holiday in more than 15 years... that and our new Viking warrior CiC smartly picking his battles until he rebuilds our national armory.

So enjoy our special day men and stand by to stand by for your call to help rebuild our nation in every way... physically, socially, economically, and militarily.

Along with a long overdue Trump baby boom to replenish our ranks with future neomasculine warriors and feminine ladies to inspire them.

Messages In This Thread