rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Skills do you think you Need in the 21. Century

What Skills do you think you Need in the 21. Century

Hi Roosher's hope you're doing well.
I want to Start a Theread about what you think the skills are Modern People Need in this Century to be succesful. I believe that ouer Systems Lack a few of them so Most People might Need to learn them on there Own. So let me Start :

1)The Ability to Focuss on a Project: Doesen't matter if it is A Bussines you want to Start a Fitness Plan you Need to be able to Focuss on it 100% to make it succesful

2) The Ability to Solve Problems, think Creative and think outside the box: You will have Challenges and Problems all the time the question is how do you Solve them and find unique Solutions if you can do that you can Solve you're Own Problems and help other People Solve theres which can help you create a Business ore a highly succesful Consulting Carrere since that is what Business and consultants do they Solve you're Problems ore companies Problems.

3.) Negoiation Skills: I am Personaly Not the best at that Skill my Mum Beats me at that. But I know what I Need to do get what I want I am willing to Walk away I am still Working on that but I think this Skill is Important.
4.) Game I am still Working on that but i believe Having Game solves alot of Problems you're Not going to be disctracted since you know how to Attract Woman so no Trying to Impress Them ore Westring Time. I think Game cane help you with People in General since alot of People don't have it you are at an Advantage. Maybe Someone with more experiences can say more about that.

5.) The Ability to Make Money: I am Not Talking about going to a Job hehe I am Talking about Having the skills to make Money whenever you Need it. It doesen't matter if you have an online Bussiness, Own Real Estate Trade, sell you're Service but beeing able to Provide fore you'reself with Out Having a Job and Goverment Support is important. Jobs are Not what they where a few Decades ago and People Need to be Independent from Jobs so that they are Not at Risk of loosing there Standard of living After beeing fired.

6.) The Ability to manage Money and have it work for you: I think alot of People who make Great Money just think they are going to be Rich just because they make 40.000 a Month or More but what you make means shit. I know People who make 40.000 a Month and are broke After 3 Weeks of living the "Good live" So broke that they Need a Credit from there Boss and choose to Pay it back True there Future earnings. It's Not just about what you make but what you do with that Money you Need to Master Money and make it work for you so you have the choice to so other Things.

No One needs to be a Milionaire ore Billionaire if that is Not what you want but Building up you're networth plus Having Casflow comming in True Investments make Life easier. It's also Great if you're Business takes of or you get Money unexpected you know what to do with it. That happend to me and I was happy to send it to my Friends in Switzerland who are now managing some of it.

7.) Creating Habbit's and getting Things Down :
Everybody nows that what you do Own a Daily Basis is Important so creating Good habits is on of the Key skills in my opinion to achieve you're Goals. Getting Things Down is important Aswel and should be 1 of you're Habbit's Procrastination is a bitch and kills success.

8.) Emotional Intelligence: (Working on that) Not beeing upset by small Stuff and learning to manage and Deal with Emotions some people choose to be upset about an Event there whole Life learn to get over thinks and focuss on the next steps. Especially when Working with Money you Need to be rational and calculate it's all about the Results Not the Story the numbers count. So beeing centered is important.

9.) Enjoying Life: Sounds funny to say that but neglecting you're Present fore you're Future is Not that Smart I think the Balance is Key so celebrazing today and Working for a better tomorrow instead of forgetting today Turning into a extreme Workaholic who is just focussed on the Future. You have to make it Fun and enjoy you'reself otherwise you will get burned Out realy fast. And that doesen't help anyone.

10.) Ability to Listen and Learn: A Smart Greek Guy Said: The thing I do know is that I know nothing ..... And there is some truth about that no matter how far you think you are in live there is always something you can learn from other People so Put you're Ego asside and Listen just Listen you might pick some Things up you didn't think about.

11)The Ability to think fore you'reself and no what is right for you: the right Business the right Food the right Sport Girl ect. If Not you're just going to waste Time doing things that other people think is right for you.

Ok That are the skills I Thought about from the Top of my Head some of them I have mastered to a certain degree other's are still work in Progress But I am curiouse to read what you Guy's think is important to make it in this Day and Age ... I am happy to hear you're wisdom
Take Care

Messages In This Thread