rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Holding Off Physical Escalation

Holding Off Physical Escalation

I think there are things I think I am doing ok but it really turns them off.
The thing is you can never ask 'hey what did I do wrong?'

I think I will try 'nice guy' game from now on. I will just talk to them without touching them at all and act like I am more interested in getting to know them than getting into their pants.
Maybe I have this 'gentleman look' on my face and it turns them off as I try to escalate? lol
I lost too many girls even after heavily making out with them and they enjoyed it. I think I should experiment totally different approach instead of doing the same thing over and over.

Girl 3 had a lot of interest in me. asking about my future and all other background question with 'interested eyes'. I didn't even think about good bye kiss since we met at lunch time. holding hands was the least thing I could do to feel some connection. anyways, this girl went silent.
would it be creepy to explain about my 'innocent intention'? I know it is but I can't think of anything else. this girl is hard to come by. pretty and very good girl who had a lot of interest in me.

Messages In This Thread