rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Holding Off Physical Escalation

Holding Off Physical Escalation

Quote: (11-10-2012 12:27 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I think this escalating fast PUA mindset really fucked up my game.

I am sure there are other factors I couldn't realize that made her not to respond too. So I can't just blame on pua thing alone.

But every time I hear 'are you kidding? bang her asap' I am really curious if these guys are doing well with those tactics.

I am an average horny guy. Sure if a girl shows all the signs that she wants to keep going further, I wouldn't stop there. But if I am going to kill the chance of getting to know her (future bangs) because I tried to cuddle or kiss with her, I think that's like getting rid of your car for $500 right now (you would get more than twice if you waited for the right buyer)

Girl 1: she works next door. we've been seeing each other's face more than a year. I finally asked her to grab a coffee. we decided to take a walk after a coffee. I stopped and gave her a hug. she grabbed me too and we were looking at each other. I went in for the kiss. kissing part went well. I thought I did well. She acted awkward when we ran into each other. so that was the end.

Girl 2: met her at the club. she held my hand for a while so I knew she wouldn't flake. met at the bar. I put my hand on her waist and her shoulder. that was it. didn't go for the good bye kiss. I thought everything went fine. didn't hear from her.

Girl 3: as soon as I approached her at a bar, she showed a lot of interest by asking many personal questions. she is a very good girl. just got her number in front of her friends, hugged and left. we met at the coffee shop. we decided to walk after talking a lot. I decided to grab her hand. After little bit she moved her hand by saying 'it's too soon'
Before grabbing her hand, everything was ok, we were talking and laughing. right after that, she went just cold. I asked her about the weekend and she said she would be working.

This could sound ridiculous because those weren't sexual (grabbing her boobs or ass, touching inner thigh, biting her neck)
But I think, by trying to touch them, I gave off 'too eager' 'desperate' vibe. I don't know if other experienced guys could do the same thing without giving desperate vibes.

I am not sure if there is a such thing 'bang her asap'
how can she move forward if she is not emotionally ready?

would you buy something just because a sales person pressures you hard? You could go home, think about it and come back to buy it.
But if you felt pressured, you would never come back?

I finally asked her to grab a coffee. we decided to take a walk after a coffee. From what I have read from the senior members after the make-out you have to go in for the lay as quickly as possible so judging by the coffee date the logistics where not in place where sex could happen

Girl 2: met her at the club. she held my hand for a while so I knew she wouldn't flake. met at the bar. I put my hand on her waist and her shoulder. that was it. didn't go for the good bye kiss. I thought everything went fine. didn't hear from her.- Never hesitate to escalate. If she is giving signs of clear interest like the hand holding then go for it. If you hold hands and fail to close then you will end up losing out.

I decided to grab her hand. After little bit she moved her hand by saying 'it's too soon' Did you build kino before going for the hand? That might have made things awkward. Also I prefer not to hold hands before the lay unless I am guiding her somewhere.

Always push for sex. You never know when you will get another chance to see a girl. Start building with kino http://www.rooshvforum.network/search.php?ac...order=desc) and make sure logistics are set so you can get her to a secure location to properly escalate to sex.

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

Messages In This Thread