rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

CIA Director Resigns for Banging Mistress

CIA Director Resigns for Banging Mistress

Quote: (11-11-2012 06:45 PM)BurnFirst Wrote:  

There is no way to blackmail you over something you don't give a fuck about and is not illegal.
What's next, blackmailing someone for secretly listening to Lady Gaga? Definitely there is more to this story we aren't privy to.

There's always more in Intelligence, I mean you don't WANT the president's CIA meetings to be broadcast on Youtube, right? [Image: tard.gif]

But as I put in my post, if you were Obama/ or the other guy who's above Petraeus and reports to Obama, I imagine it's your duty to POSITIVELY eliminate any possibility of them being blackmailed. Which basically means making it all public so the blackmailer has no additional information. This is the most likely scenario I see.

If you just let him retire with the public story it's "to spend more time with his family" you will never know when someone contacts them and threatens to out them.

Messages In This Thread