rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you own your place?

Do you own your place?

I am still Young and haven't found the places where I want to create my

Homebase so I Rent for myself but consider owning Property for Investment and Casflow reasons starting With my First One next Year.

I think that people have misconceptions about maintanance and ongoing costs. If you do it with the right people it's a no brainer in my opinion: You Need a Good Property Manager, accountant, lawyer, and a few other people who can help you Set everything up and Provide the right legal structure that you don't have you're Name on the Propertys.

Choosing Property it is about what you're looking for:
Some People just want Capital Gains, I Look for Casflow anything with arround 15% Return per anum. And at arround 50.000 Dollar cost. Per Property. I will Need much more Capital to create the Same Income I have True my Trading and to other Source but it's Worth it to me to use some of my Profits to Own Real Assets that Hase always been my Dream and the Most important thing when it Comes to Finances. For me it's about opm and Property is a Great Way to leverage that.

Renting is always a Smart Idea since you are more flexible and can use you're Cash for other Investments and since all my work is Cash related I Need to be liquid

The only Time I will think about buying is when I know I am going to live in this Country, City for a few years and than I would Personaly Look at the High End Market and Pay Cash. In Order do that I will Look at Having between 4 and 5 Times amount of Capital Invested before I Buy so my Risk is realy low of me Having to sell it.

I Don't Need to Impress any customers or Business Partners so I can live how I feel like living without the Need for a Ferrari mansion ect this thinks are great and I will have them in my Life but not for my current Level now it's more about making, Saving and investing instead of spending. If I want to have does things I Need to Buy the Assets that Pay them of.

I think there are certain levels where it is Easy to Rent and sell you're Property since you're dealing with highly Solvent People and the Most desirable places People always Love to Upgrade so there will always be demand for certain places making it a more low Risk Lifestyle Investment.

But for now here in Germany and soon in Brazil I choose to Rent since with Rent I have Control to Upgrade or Down grad Ase I want.

Messages In This Thread