rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am i the only one who doesnt give a fuck about the face?

Am i the only one who doesnt give a fuck about the face?

Quote: (11-10-2012 11:44 AM)PhilE Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2012 02:04 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2012 09:10 AM)PhilE Wrote:  

really big butt, thick thighs

No hatre here just my opinion.

It still blows my mind to this day that these two descriptions are reserved for the ideal of sexiness in America. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like some shape on a booty, but certainly not a "really big butt" or thick thighs.

Even though I'm not looking for marriage, if you can look at a woman and tell she's going to completely blow up in the next 5 to 10 years, it's over for me. If I can see it, she's already blowing up. She's already all bad.

I used to be a boobs guy at least. Now that I've spent so much time with Asians, though, I'm more down with beautiful, petite women, even if that means sacrificing tits. As long as you don't get those wierd flabby small tits or those small tits that don't look like tits at all, these women still look very sexy naked.

Now that I've passed that point in my life, I personally find oversized tittlies overrated, and they only get worse as the chick ages. And I don't think there's ever been a time in my life I would have found the woman in that pic appealing.

Quote: (11-09-2012 09:10 AM)PhilE Wrote:  

White guys would not do this, and what this does is it ruins the market by placing ugly girls in the same pedestal that pretty girls get all just because of their body and places pretty girls with great bodys in a "unattainable" tier level for avg guys in the states

Just to clarify what you mean, are you saying that whites guys are ruining the market for not doing this? Or that guys who reward women who have nothing but body are ruining it? It wasn't clear to me.

I ask because I've often felt like dudes who get all crazy about a fat ass and thick thighs with no regards to the face or attitude are the ones ruining the market.

Anyhow, the girl in the pic does not look attractive to me whatsoever. She looks fat to me - hands down. I always shake my head when my boys tell me they like this sort of thing. Seems to be the predominant preference now though.

I guess it all comes down to different tastes. And that's cool; if we all wanted the same thing there'd even be less quality to go around, right?

You're correct, i am saying that as black/hispanic men we ruin OUR OWN Market by putting uglier woman on the same level as pretty women just because they have body parts we desire....im guilty of this and frankly i dont think im going to stop. But where I differ is that I let them know that all they are is just a big butt and not really anything else I use "its your booty not your beauty" (negs) all the time.

White culture you dont see UGLY white women with nice bodies in magazines (FHM, MAXIM, SI Swimsuit, etc etc) but their urban counterparts you can always find an average to below average women on two page spreads (Smooth, King, Straight Stuntin, etc).

I dont think you should say we are ruining our own market just because we have different preferences in comparison to other races. Beauty is subjective. Some people value more faces than bodies, some value more bodies than faces. How are we fucking up the market if we all have different preferences?

Messages In This Thread