rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am i the only one who doesnt give a fuck about the face?

Am i the only one who doesnt give a fuck about the face?

I mean, i am all about the body.

I would say 90% of the times, i completely ignore the face factor before i approach a girl, i am all about the body (booty, legs and height).

Not too long ago i had a discussion with one of my good friends about this. He was like ''dude, you just care about the booty'', i told him "what else would i give a fuck? I dont kiss the majority of girls that i fuck, i am going to fuck her body and not her pretty face".

But i notice that the majority of guys are more inclined in getting a pretty girl. I dont know if they do it because they want to show off to their friends that they are dating a pretty girl or if they do it because they really find them attractive/sexy. Me personally, i will only give a fuck about her face if im dating her long term but because im not that type of guy, her face just doesnt bother me (it doesnt mean that all girls that i fuck are ugly chicks with nice booties, i have fucked many girls who had both the pretty face and the nice booty).

I would never choose halle berry over luscious lopez.

I am just wondering if i am the only one who thinks like this.

Messages In This Thread