rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh responds to G's response

Roosh responds to G's response

Quote: (11-09-2012 04:33 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2012 04:28 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

I see this thread is not about G anymore. This is a flame war just getting started.

@Fisto: Which Mixx video are you referring to? Would like to take a look.

He made some video on one of his trips to Colombia. I'll be honest, I turned it off after maybe a minute or two. The guy came off as a poseur to me. Up until that point, I thought all of his advice was spot on even if his stories were a little over the top sometimes. But the girls he was claiming to be fucking didn't match the 6s he was TRYING to game in the video. I don't know, maybe he is the real deal but I doubt it now.

I'm not trying to go on a one man anti-Mixx crusade, but I can't believe so many people on the forum (including Roosh) either believed this guys' B.S. or just didn't speak up, due to fear of being burned at the RVF stake.

I mean straight up, dude claimed to have been "raped by 10 women" who ran a gangbang on him and he "freaked" out when a chick jumped on his cock raw, because he only fucks with condoms.

Who the fuck is going to believe this shit? The guy claims to have been gang raped by a bunch of hot young party girls, I can't under any stretch of the imagination see how a situation like this could ever play out.

On top of that didn't he claim to have fucked 111 women in 2011, that right there is just too improbable to be true. Even if he say fucked 60 women that would be impressive, but why lie and claim some outrageous number like that. That would be the equivalent of fucking a new woman every 3-4 days. I'm sorry unless you are Brad Pitt, or Lebron James, shit like that isn't going to happen.

I swear Mixx claimed that he never did p4p, and then just a couple weeks ago posted on the NN forum that he didn't get laid for a month in Rio and resorted to high class hookers.

On his "New Years Eve" thread he posted one of the nastiest pussies, I've ever seen, when I called it out, an bunch of people ran to his defense and I think playawithapassport said it looked like a "run of the mill fat pussy." Shit, I don't know what kind of women you are fucking, but I've never seen gnarly fat, mangled, roast beef pussy lips on any of the girls I've banged.

It's just lame when a bunch of dudes turn into little cheerleading fans over an internet personality, and believe everything a person says, no matter how outlandish and unbelievable it is. It's almost like some gay cult shit.

Messages In This Thread