rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Starting a Men's Club - done it? Thought about it?

Starting a Men's Club - done it? Thought about it?

Quote: (07-14-2015 03:42 AM)dreambig Wrote:  

I'd join this in a heartbeat.

I don't think there's a need to open a full-blown bar unless you are into that. Considering how cheap houses are to rent in SEA you could just start that way to test the waters. Have a well-stocked minibar in a member's house and a pool table, darts board etc. People could contribute towards the upkeep, furniture, drink costs etc. Just a thought.

Yes, having a rental in a place like this with decent furniture and a well-stocked fridge would really be able all you need.

The real trick is placing it somewhere the forum members regularly frequent. Membership fees for participating in a non-profit club would not be high. The real expense would be in traveling to said location often enough to justify membership.

Bangkok or a similar Thailand location would probably be a good choice, since a lot of members spend time there anyway even without the incentive of membership in a men's club.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread