rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adding E-Commerce to your website

Adding E-Commerce to your website

Hello everyone, I'm in need of help. I am trying to add e-commerce to my website regarding a service that is provided. Since I've never tried this before, I'm at a loss and with time constraint.

I have considered using Paypal and it seems good enough. But what I can't seem to manage to achieve with Paypal is the following:

1. I need to display a button where the user proceed to the payment, this is easy. The catch is, the Paypal page needs to display the amount to be charged, which is calculated in my website and its not constant. How can I achieve this with Paypal?
  2. My website needs to recgonize somehow, that the Paypal transaction has been successfully completed. I don't know if there is some sort of return flag from Paypal to indicate this. The reason for this is because I need this indicator to start another transaction to another party, this should be an automated process.
If anyone here has an idea of what I am talking about please chime in. I would hugely appreciate this.

Messages In This Thread