rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The White Girl Booty Theory

The White Girl Booty Theory

I was going to do an extensive post on this subject. I won't. But I think its funny that urban men have created the environment for white women to be "thick" and not be an outlier in the community and consequently urban men are at the bottom of some of these women totem poles in this same environment.

20 years ago thick white women would of been seen as "disgusting" by the majority of potential white suitors so a good portion of these women either had to loose what they could weight wise (fat ass can only get so small) or expand their mind to date men of other cultures who appreciate "thicker" women, mainly black men. But now that "thicker" women are becoming more accepted by all cultures, including white, urban men actually have LESS ACCESS to thicker white women. I don't mind when a thin & blonde valley girl gives me the "why would you talk to me, i dont date black guys look" but IT KILLS me when a THICK (fat ass) white women does it. As I said 20 years ago she would of at least been open to the possibility because the reality was that she can get a 5 or lower white guy or an 8 or better black guy. Now that the gap has closed in slightly I see a drastic attitude change. Its more to it...but i won't get into it here.

Messages In This Thread