rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The White Girl Booty Theory

The White Girl Booty Theory

I've noticed an increase in the size of the average American white woman's ass over the years. I'm not talking fat chicks either, I'm talking slim white girls white small waists and legs. It used to be fairly accepted that white women had "no ass" but I see so many with these delicious bubble butts lately that this is no longer true.

What could be the cause of this? I believe the popularity of Hip Hop culture has made the bigger ass a more desirable trait for white men whereas it used to carry a negative stigma. There is also the increase in interracial relationships and black men's well-publicized love for the apple bottom. That would explain why but how is this change in size being achieved? A change in diet, type of exercise, etc.? There is also the less likely possibility that this is a natural trait that was historically suppressed to accommodate past standards of beauty.

Messages In This Thread