rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hairy back, wax it off?

Hairy back, wax it off?

Quote: (05-14-2013 06:55 PM)snoop Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2012 10:13 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

I completely get what you're saying here, but if he follows this advice isn't he kind of excluding himself to a potentially large portion of the female population? Sure, there are girls out there that prefer guys with excessive hair. But I would think there are FAR more girls out there that are impartial to or prefer a non-hairy male altogether. Nothing wrong with being confident and embracing your hairiness as Wiscanada is saying, however. As we all know game, to a large extent, is a numbers thing. The object is to get your numbers as high as possible, thus improving your chances of getting the bang. Just my two cents.

Most women I've met said they don't like hairy guys, or men with beards, etc. Doesn't make it true, just makes it something they say, like "I never do this"

are you hairy or have a beard?

i am, and you know what? most of the women i've met say they love it. they pet it and stroke it and talk shit about the "boys" with no hair

its just a reinforcing belief because you end up with people that like it.

Messages In This Thread